03 August 2005

Just a Little Catching Up... part 2

The New Years 2005 trip to Port St. Joe Florida. Hey, it's my blog. I can be in all the pictures if I want!
This is where we stayed. Cool, huh?!
The shell that sang the Ramones. "Gabba Gabba."

On an excursion to Savannah, Georgia. This is the last known picture of me in glasses before I had LASIK. And, yes, I do love it.

This is what I love to take pictures of. Ewww...


And, lastly, Sara Snow. The charming young lady who introducted me to blogging. This was taken at the bowling alley while I was still celebrating my birthday "week." Her teeth are blue because she lost the ring pop draw. *tee hee*

3 witty retorts:

Sara Wednesday, August 03, 2005  

Awww, thanks. What a sweetie. I'm so excited to have another blog to regularly check... You're fun!

Anonymous Monday, August 08, 2005  

Shannon, Jen Taylor here from the Rapid Responders in Atlanta - it's good to be able to catch up with you. I'm so glad to see that "you're living life like it's Golden." Take care of yourself and stay sweet!
ps I really like your blog!

Sara Tuesday, August 16, 2005  

Was that picture of your original English class up here when you first started this blog? I don't remember it. Anyway, you look cool in your Converse!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP