27 February 2006

Oahu, Hawaii 2006 - At Work...

This is one of MANY rainbows I captured while on the island. I guess Hawaii is the pot o' gold.
Me. Laughing. As usual. *note the trees behind. see below*
So I fell in love with these 4 palm trees. Everytime I looked at them they looked different to me. I took SO many pictures of them (I did the same thing when I went to the Great Wall in China - it always looked different). Anyway. This is one of my favorites. But, never fear, there's plenty more. Like the one above of me laughing. Those are my trees, behind me.
And this one with the trees behind me again. I am taking this picture of myself from the balcony of our workroom back into the mirrored sliding glass door.
Besides shooting the beach and pool about 8 thousand times, I did get to photograph some attendees on a dolphin excursion. You never know when these little buggers are gonna jump out the water! It's really not that easy and that long lens is HEAVY! I'm gonna have some mighty muscles when I am done with this.

2 witty retorts:

Nicole Monday, April 10, 2006  

These pics are wonderful, Shannon, but my favorite is the one of you laughing. If that doesn't make one happy, I don't know. You're contagious when you're happy ;o)

Sara Tuesday, April 11, 2006  

That picture of you IS really good, Sha-non. It's even better than the scenic ones!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP