22 August 2006

What Do I Do? #2

The next installment of explaining what I do involves the persepective of 2 photographers. There's 2 sets of images. The first image in each set is what I see and the second image is what the other photographer (JJ and Tom, my boss, respectively) sees.

It gives you an idea of the types of places and situations you might find me in while one the road for work. The first set is during a general session meeting and the awards part is about to start so I hopped up on stage to get a few quick shots. The second set is at an arrivals recetpion on the first day of a trip. We try to have fun while we're out and about. I think we manage most of the time. And, yes, that is a fanny pack. It's quite handy actually...

1 witty retorts:

Heather S. Thursday, September 28, 2006  

You're my hero Shannon, and I kind of like your fanny... pack that is.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP