06 January 2007

Tasha's Getting Married

Aaron and Tasha Isom with the Las Vegas Temple January 5, 2007.
I went down to Vegas, or up rather, for a wedding. It was the sister of my best friend from college. That whole family is like a second family to me. Diego couldn't make the ceremony so he flew in after work and was there for the reception. Before we left town after the weekend, we took the obligitory photo in front of the Las Vegas sign. It's amazing how many times I've been to Vegas and not actually seen this sign.

1 witty retorts:

Heather S. Friday, January 19, 2007  

Holy Crap! Are you kidding me? Shann... I totally know Tasha! I dated her brother Kade and wrote to him his WHOLE mission! What a freaking small world! Congrats to Tasha! Do, do, do, do...

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP