26 May 2007

Our Big Day - The Wedding Day

In reality, we decided to take our wedding photos the morning before and I cannot stress how glad I was for that decision. Less stress, less heat, less people. I recommend it. So I had to get my hair done 3 times. It was worth it.

The reception went off without major flaw and so many people stepped up so that I didn't have to worry about anything. Thanks to Jenny, Robin, Tori, Karla and Brittany, among others.

By the way, aren't we adorable together? And Diego's picture by himself, who wouldn't want to marry this man?! Seriously!

3 witty retorts:

Heather S. Monday, July 02, 2007  

LOOK AT YOU TWO! What a beautiful couple! And you were such a beautiful bride! I love your hair and your dress! I've never seen you so all done up! Love it! CONGRATS again!

Liz Saturday, July 07, 2007  

Congratulations again! What a wonderful picture of such a beautiful couple. All the best and much love.

Sara Monday, July 09, 2007  

Not that looks count for everything, but you two really do look perfect together. I'm so happy for you, Sha-non. You're a corker, Sha-non. ;)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP