17 July 2007

Diego Wins!

Diego Totally Wins! So it was about to be my birthday, see, and I was testing Diego to see if he would remember. I'm mean like that. The guy's almost got no chance, right? WRONG! Diego totally wins! So he rolled over first thing this morning and says happy birthday. That was enough right there - first thing, didn't have to remember about it. But no, he rolls over again and hands me a gift certificate to get a pedicure. Not only does he remember, he's got a good idea of what I want as well. But then, I go to work and there are flowers and a balloon waiting for me. See, Diego totally wins...

4 witty retorts:

Sara Friday, July 20, 2007  

Shannon, you little stinker! Diego is perfect for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous Friday, July 20, 2007  

Awww!!! That's so sweet!!! I love it!!

I miss you!!! And happy belated birthday!!!

Sue Friday, July 20, 2007  

Pedicure? Ooh baby, I'll bet Diego's gettin' lucky tonight! Nice work!

Heather S. Monday, July 23, 2007  

Happy birthday lady! So glad ot see you blogging again!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP