11 November 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos, Diego!

Although I bought Diego a grill was throwing him a barbecue for his birthday he decided it was too much work for me to clean the house and opted to have the party at the house where he used to live with all the guys. Hence I have what all the cars, playground equipment and other random junk in the background are for.
Adrian introduces us to "Guitar Hero." Am I in trouble now?
The carrot cake I made for him with his Boca Juniors' colors for the frosting.
All 37 candles.................................... He's a bit afraid to get near it. Understandably so.
Esteban kicks it in the hammock after all the yummy food. I think it's interesting that they use french bread for buns instead of buying a package. I guess there, they said, "buns" are a specialty and much more expensive. Just a little side note. Here's another. We have hamburgers and hot dogs for our barbecues and they have sausage and beef. Random cultural difference. Nothing to be alarmed about.

1 witty retorts:

Heather S. Thursday, November 15, 2007  

But boy, they sure do know how to cook eh!? Argentine BBQ Is YUMMY!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP