17 June 2006

Family Feud Fiesta

So Con Karla (on the right) and I planned a party where she cooked Mexican food and I FINALLY put on my Family Feud game. Fer real! This thing was like 3 years in the making. I acutally sent out a lengthy survey, got back 100 responses and took like 12 years to compile it all. My Padre made the stand to hold the "survey says" results on. I even spray painted a touch light red for a "buzzer." There really is TOO much going on in my head sometimes. It's just too bad I can't put it to better use.
Spencer and Karla. I really made them shake hands and put one hand behind their back. But this competitive tension we are experiencing, that's all them.
I look so tan for some reason. I love it! Thanks ef for making the stand. You're always there for me!

5 witty retorts:

Sara Saturday, June 24, 2006  

Hey, you look AMAZING in that last picture! Seriously.

Wish I coulda been there -- it looked real fun. :)

Anonymous Sunday, June 25, 2006  

Hey you look great!! Just thought I'd let you know. :) And that game looks pretty awesome!

Anonymous Sunday, June 25, 2006  

Oh that was me ^

~Jennifer Garrett

Anonymous Sunday, June 25, 2006  

I'm so sad I missed it . . . your famous Family Feud and I missed it!?!? Sad how live goes on and some people go on without you :( Not that I mind being married - I love it - but I miss you!

Anonymous Monday, June 26, 2006  

Girl, you are hott!!! And freakin awesome for getting your feud on!!! Way to be hun!!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP