14 June 2006

Screen on the Green

Again to Piedmont Park for me. A group of us went to see "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" for Screen on the Green at the park. It's gotta be the largest outdoor movie screening anywhere and I swear all of Atlanta was there. I kept running into people I knew. Sadly, the only time I pulled out my camera was after the movie, everyone was gone and we few (plus two) stayed around to chill and chat and stuff like that. That's Raphael in the middle. He's from Brazil selling pest control for the summer. Ah, the Bug Boys! We have the most fun teaching him slang and making sure he is "Pissed On!" It's funny the things you don't think about. You can be pissed off but can you ever be pissed on? Besides literally, of course.

1 witty retorts:

Anonymous Monday, June 26, 2006  

"I know you can be overwhelmed and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?

I think you can in Europe!"

That was a fun night!! Good times with my shannon!!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP