26 August 2007

Afro Duck and Scaredy Goose

Does that just not make you crack up.?! It's my Afro Duck! My favorite! Diego and I went to feed the ducks on Sunday and we ended up with a crowd. (I must say that was the intention...) My other favorite was Scaredy Goose (he's one of the geese standing behind Diego in the bottom picture). Remember that one kid back in school that was on your volleyball team in gym class. You know, the one who stood ready but then winced when ever the ball came near him. Ya, well, this goose was like that. He kept coming near me for bread but then would duck and weave whenever I threw it to him, inevitably giving the other geese the opportunity to steal his prize. Silly goose... Good times.

2 witty retorts:

Rynna Friday, September 21, 2007  

Miss Shans! I love the duck. How cute are you and Diego?

I have joined the blogging phenomenon which means that I am reading yours now (it's fun) and you can read mine and see what I'm doing since I'm so bad at phone & email.

Looking forward to more beautimous pictures of your adventures.

Rynna Friday, September 21, 2007  

ok, looks like my profile doesn't have the blog link. i live at icavediblog@blogspot.com.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP