12 January 2008

LA, baby!

It was only the 2nd week into the new year and we took another trip - this time, to my dismay, it was to Los Angeles. I don't really like LA and I was so not fond of the drive time but we tried to make it fun by spending the night in Fresno with some of Diego's friends. We also went to Mann's Chinese Theater to see all the stars on the sidewalk of Hollywood Blvd and the foot/hand prints in the cement in front of the theater. It was raining and cold so no good pictures. We also drove up to the Hollywood sign but the clouds hung so low that we couldn't see it. Of course, we didn't know that until we went back the next day and it was in plain sight! We visited the Argentine supermarket and had a picnic, of sorts, looking at the sign. I can't believe people live up there! Anyway.
The only reason we went was to go to the Argentine consulate to get Diego's passport renewed. Once that was done, WE GOT OUR TICKETS TO ARGENTINA the very next day! 3 weeks in July, baby!

6 witty retorts:

Christy Tuesday, January 22, 2008  

Nice! I'm so jealous you are going to Argentina!

Sue Tuesday, January 22, 2008  

I never realized Diego was from Argentina. You married a hot foreigner- Nice work! I guess that means he must have a sexy accent to go along with his good looks?

Ruth Wednesday, January 23, 2008  

Hey, Hey! I went to Argentina for the holidays and I had a blast. I hope you have the time of your life. At least it won't be 100 degrees when you go. I can't wait to see your pictures.

ktmay Thursday, January 24, 2008  

hey shannon! how are you doing? this is katie (powell) brown from covington ward. my mom sent me a link to your blog. i decided to start up a blog once i saw yours. looks like a fun way to keep a diary. you look great. sounds like life is good! i'm so happy for you. drop me a line some time!

Shaela Sunday, January 27, 2008  

A trip to Argentina sounds wonderful. Are you practicing up on your SPANISH?

ktmay Thursday, March 20, 2008  

hey shannon- so good to hear from you. my email is brown813057@bellsouth.net.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP