12 May 2008

Our Budding Food Storage

We're doing our best in our little space with our little budget to start our food storage and 72-hour kits. We procured this bookshelf and can now start purchasing extras when we got to the grocery store. We jacked up our bed and put the water underneath it that we were storing along this wall and behind this screen (to the left) in our dining room. It's not much - it's like the lesser law of food storage but at least it teaches us to be prepared! If anyone has suggestions, we are TOTALLY open!!!

2 witty retorts:

Sara Monday, May 12, 2008  

Don't forget shampoo and tooth paste and feminine products and any medicines you might need . . . And a little bit of cash . . .

I've been trying to save some food, too -- haven't been doing so good lately, though. You have inspired me again -- thanks!

Elizabeth Saturday, May 24, 2008  

You want suggestions, I got suggestions! I am the daughter of the King and Queen of food storage...and I happen to be the preparedness person in my ward right now.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP