31 July 2008

Going Down Memory Lane

I stole this idea from a friend of a friend's blog. Do it. It's fun. And, hey, there is a reward - you get the same treatment on your blog!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

12 witty retorts:

Emma Lin Thursday, July 31, 2008  

Shannon! The thing that always makes me laugh is when you tried and tried to set me up (rather, make it so I met and see what happened) with one of your friends, and he turned out to be the EFY coordinator of the sessions I was working in Georgia. And yet, we never did go on a date.

Lawana Thursday, July 31, 2008  

FOR EMMA who doesn't have a blog: I remember you having the sweetest smile that just lit up about a 5 foot radius when you smiled. You had a spunky-ness about you that not so many people knew about cause it was hidden behind that sweet smile!

Supershepherds Friday, August 01, 2008  

I'm sad I don't have a memory about Diego. I will one day after I meet him. But for miss Shannon...I remember the first time I saw you, at church. You were sharing your testimony and refered to God, as Dude. I cracked up.

Tara Huish Sunday, August 03, 2008  

we are actually moving to Douglas Arizona on wednesday. We have our house up for sale and we are putting all of our furniture in storage for a year. are you still in arizona? that would be neat if you are :). We will be up in the Mesa area a lot for the temple and Tuscon because i have a cousin there.
let me know!

Heather S. Monday, August 04, 2008  

Shannon- I remember going to the Northpoint ward Institute and not having anyone to talk to or sit by and you always being friendly to me no matter how retarded or annoying I was! ALSO- my FAVORITE memory was playing the awesome Family Fued game you came up with. That was good times, we all had fun that night afterwards in the dark and a flashlight. It was a good way to get to know more people. Good on you. Going to Hattiesburg and cutting down trees and dragging them to the street in the freaking HOT, humid air. Good times. We miss you here in the good ol' South.

Supershepherds Monday, August 04, 2008  

BTW...about your memory of me...I'm pretty sure that was Nicole. I never would have been that shameless. tee hee.

Evil Padre Thursday, August 07, 2008  

I remember those silly plaid tennis shoes you refused to wear when you were about 8 years-old. That was the beginning of stubbornness as we know it!

Christy Monday, August 11, 2008  

How about the time we went to New Orleans for the 4th of July and you brought your video camera and we interviewed drunk people on Bourbon Street and that video of that lady's jiggling butt. Good times!

Nicole Bolinger Monday, August 18, 2008  

Well, I obviously have to go to heathers blog and find out what is so shamless that only I could have done....but, anyway, it's not my first memory of you but it's the biggest one. i remember that awesome scavenger hunt you did around ATL. IT was so much fun and I could beloeve how talented andcreative you were. I was in Awe!!!

Christy Monday, August 18, 2008  

Shannon--do you remember our meeting tree? I think the name was Tabitha....

Lawana Monday, August 18, 2008  

FOR CHRISTY who doesn't have a blog. I remember the other tree more - Old Very Mysterious - named after the 2 boys we liked at the time! That's a great memory!

Rachel Sunday, August 24, 2008  

I have alot of fun memories of my wacky BYU roomie~but one of my favorites is of you dancing in the closet. :)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP