10 November 2008

The Parentials Came To Town

So my parents came to town, they say, for my father's 40th high school reunion. I prefer to think it was just an excuse to see me and my new husband (this was the 2nd time they've met him - the 1st being the wedding). The whole time, I never took out my camera. I'm totally slipping. So I must rely on my dad's pictures... Although, this 1st one is really quite nice.
While Diego was at work, my folks and I went to the Natural History Museum. This is me panning for gold. It was taken with my dad's cell phone.
We had a, sort of, mini-family reunion while they were here. All of my mother's immediate family lives here although there a few that I still don't know. I took this as an opportunity to make contact with them. Hopefully, I can be a better niece in the future. Again, I didn't pull out my camera. Stupid!






0 witty retorts:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP