24 November 2008

I've created a monster - a.k.a. Diego goes skydiving

So Diego has this short list of things he wants to accomplish and they are all very manageable. Things like learning to swim, playing the harmonica and solving the Rubik's cube. It makes me happy that I can help him accomplish those things for his birthday I crossed one off his list and bought him a jump out of an airplane. Skydiving. I my effort to please the love of my life, I've created a monster... He ABSOLUTELY loved it. And I can't blame him - I loved it to when I went. He's already scheduled the date for his second jump and when I ask him what he wants for Christmas, his reply is "a parachute." I can't buy him a parachute! I thought it was a lovely gesture to shave some things off his short list... I have, indeed, created a skydiving monster!

1 witty retorts:

Supershepherds Wednesday, December 10, 2008  

Go Diego, Go! Joshua went years ago and still wants to go again sometime. Very cool.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP