21 December 2009

Merry Christmas to All

I like to hand-make my "I love everyone" Christmas treats.  Two years ago it was the box of chocolates, last year it was dipped pretzels (no pictures, boo) and this year it's this...


Oreo Truffles with ideas a la Bakerella.  I also made a gingerbread man with cute little red "buttons" but he was running late for the pictures.
For Diego's work, I made pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting and picks that said "Naughty" "Nice" and "Somewhere In-between."

It's all just my way of saying that I care.  And for all you wonderful people out there that I care about that I cannot give treats to - this is for you.  Merry Christmas!!!

2 witty retorts:

Sara Monday, December 21, 2009  

Merry Christmas to you, too, Shannon! I miss your creative mind and smiling face!

Sue Monday, December 28, 2009  

It's not nice to make a girl drool on her keyboard. Why, WHY do I live in butt cold Wyoming when I could be gorging myself on Oreo truffles in Arizona? Oh yeah, the summers are 200 times better in Wyoming (not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.) Hope you had a great Christmas!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP