10 August 2010

Stacy Came To Visit

My sister and her family came to visit for a week over the 4th of July.  This is her with her 2 boys: Bryce (8) and Cole (6).

This is her with her boyfriend Michael.  We took them to the Grand Canyon and then to Vegas.
I love this picture.  I know it's their backs but it's very artistic and I like it.  Plus their standing on the edge of a cliff staring at the Grand Canyon. Maybe I should push them... Just kidding!
Now, the obligatory in-front-of-the-Las Vegas-sign picture.  We did TONS of stuff in Vegas but I'll just give you the list.  We saw the Flamingos at the Flamingo, the Lions at MGM, the volcano at the Mirage, the water ballet at the Bellagio (my ALL TIME favorite thing in Vegas), M&M World and some other stuff.  There's more but I can't remember.  Even though we were doing all these cool things in Vegas, the youngens just wanted to play at Gameworks. Go figure.
I'm so glad they came to visit! Besides the fact that Stacy had never met Diego, I miss my sister and hope we can eventually move closer together. And, yes, I do know that we look SOOO much alike.  When we were growing up people thought we were twins.  Come on people, we're 5 and half YEARS apart!!
Love you Stace!

0 witty retorts:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP