07 August 2010

Anniversary in San Diego

It's been a GREAT three years for us and we went to San Diego to celebrate. We went geocaching in Balboa Park.

I found this awesome patch of flowers.
Diego had fun playing fighter pilot on the USS Midway.
Yep, that's me with Principle Figgins from Glee. He was just having some lunch with his family on the pier.
Diego looking all powerful at Seaport Village.
The beach at La Jolla.
Sun set at Pacific Beach.
Mind you, this was all in a day and a half.  It was a very good time!

5 witty retorts:

Sara Sunday, August 08, 2010  

Congratulations, Shannon and Diego! I can't believe it's been three years! WOW!

Heather S. Thursday, August 12, 2010  

I can't believe it either! Craziness! You guys really are such a good and cute couple. It's good to hear from you! I wondered what you guys were up to this summer!

Cecilia Thursday, August 12, 2010  

You guys are such a beautiful couple and have so much fun all the time. We are seriously so boring in comparison. You look great, Shannon, thanks for updates. I always love your blog.

GG Friday, August 13, 2010  

Love San Diego vacations -and I agree that's an awesome patch of flowers. I bet those flowers would survive a pot here, esp if you planted in the fall.

Hey email me so I can send you an invite. :)
Gretchen

Ashley Terry Tuesday, August 17, 2010  

Awww, great pictures!! What an awesome 3 years you guys have had :)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP