06 October 2005

Cute Fruit (and other inspiring photographs)

These images came from an email my sister sent me way back when. I love this kind of stuff. Simple. Imaginative. Clean. Funny.

Or like Irving Penn's frozen vegetable photograph. He's the one who made Clinique ads famous with his sharp, clean style.
Or Mark Laita who I was going to intern with during college but he was going to be in New York and Africa. I told him I would go too but that didn't fly. It's images like this that attracted me to him. Simple. Clean. Evocative.
He's got tons of good stuff - http://www.marklaita.com/panergi/main.html.

3 witty retorts:

Sara Sunday, October 09, 2005  

I like this post a lot, Shannon. Thanks for introducing me to something new. . .

Sara Monday, October 10, 2005  

My nieces like it too. :)

Nicole Friday, December 02, 2005  

Oh my goodness!! Shannon, I have actually given two books with funny fruit pics to my little brother here. He loves them. I always think about having a cute fruit party one day. Maybe we really should ;o)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP