31 October 2005

Halloween Party - Round 2

So Halloween night Liz (Mary Kay) and I met up with Laura (Blair from Facts of Life) and some of her friends at Brick Room Pub in Decatur for some good ol' fashioned costumed fun.

1) Edwards Scissorhands - 2nd Place. I've seen better but he did actually grow his hair out for the part. That's some major forethought. 2) The Tooth Fairy - I thought it was funny that this burly white fairy was hoovering over his beer. 3) A Borg - 1st Place. He said he'd been working on his costume for 2 months! Now that's dedication!

1) Kip and La Fawnduh from Napolean Dynamite with the roles reversed. When I came up on the and asked to take a picture, she was putting gloss on him. That was classic. 2) The Carpenters - 3rd Place. I thought it was ingenious. He even sang! But she didn't. 3) Blue Oyster Cult. This one is going to haunt me and if it's going to haunt me you all might as well come along for the ride. Yeah, the back of those red pants - a thong...

Me with the crowd in the background and a strange light glowing through my forehead and the stair railing going through my arm... It's artsy, extended exposure photography. Work with me people!


0 witty retorts:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP