18 October 2005

My Chinese Pen Pal

So this is my Chinese pen pal, Zhang Jian Jun, that I've had since high school with his wife and son. I got to meet him when I went to China in 2001. His wife didn't like me because she thought I was going to steal him and take him back to America. One day he took me to take a nap in his room and there on the table was all the pictures I had ever sent him torn to shreds. I just know she's put some sort of Chinese hex on me. Anyway. I post this picture since I pretty much just got it from him. It sort of looks like they were shot on a green screen and the background was added in later. Weird. Hypercolor. (he he, remember those?...)

1 witty retorts:

Sara Wednesday, October 19, 2005  

You husband-stealer, you! I like that background. Sometimes I wish America's taste was more like Asia's.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP