23 July 2006

It's my PARTY!

I'm totally milking this turning 30 thing. Nobody seems to believe me, that I'm 30. I don't act that age. I don't look that age. Yet, I am and I don't care. Anyway. My girls threw me a big party. Instead of gifts, I had everyone bring a CD of their favorite music. I got at least 20! Cool. Everyone really got into the idea and I think it's really interesting to see what everyone is about through their music selections. Anyway. Here's some picts:

Where my girls at? Andrea on my right and Karlita on my left.
My birthday cake,
my birthday kiss,
and my birthday dance.
Me and my brotha attempting to do the same grin.
My friend Brandon. His dimples make me happy.

3 witty retorts:

Sara Monday, July 24, 2006  

Whoa, Shannonigans! Hello, cleavage!

(Don't be embarrassed, though. I think you looked very pretty. But it reminds me of that model pose in Destin -- YOU know the one I'm talkin' 'bout!)

Rocketgirl Thursday, August 03, 2006  

That sibling grin is possibly the cutest thing in the whole entrie universe!!

N.F. Tuesday, August 29, 2006  

YAY for turning 30! I was lucky enough to go to Vegas for my 30th (my dad got my mom and I tickets) - and we saw Sigfried and Roy's White Tigers and stayed at The Mirage. :)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP