23 July 2006

Ray at Chastain

So I had my first experience at Chastain Park Amphitheater with my friend Sara. It's a pretty cool venue cause you can bring in food and stuff with you. We have like a TV tray in front of us with all of our yummies. Lots of people bring flowers and candles (besides the compulsory alcohol). It was a Guster show, whom I like, but we came mostly for Ray LaMontagne. It was AWESOME. I could have listened to him forever. It's really too bad he only played for half and hour. Other than that, the night was great!
Sorry that I've been looking so amazingly unpretty in these last few posts. I'd been doing manual labor at work and it's all I could do to come home, wash the sweat off and throw my hair up. At least I am still out having fun! Am I right?

2 witty retorts:

Sara Sunday, July 23, 2006  

Right-O! It was an all-around good show. Thanks for inviting me!

Anonymous Wednesday, September 20, 2006  

Oh Shannon, you are pretty nonetheless, always pretty even when you are dirty and stinky!!!

KD

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP