24 April 2008

Geocaching, again!

It's been a long time since I've been geocaching and I decided to celebrate Earth Day by introducing my husband to this fun technological treasure hunt. Good thing he likes it as much as me. He said I was excited like a little kid. Now, we just need to get a 2nd GPS unit... I never got to hold the thing! This was Diego's first cache and he found it all by himself. I found this park that had 9 caches hidden in it. One of the many things to love about geocaching - you never know what new places you're gonna find!

2 witty retorts:

Sara Thursday, April 24, 2008  

I can't believe you didn't take Diego on a single geocaching adventure while you were dating! You love that stuff!!! I guess it's nice to discover that you have even more in common now, huh?

:)

Love ya, Shannanigans.

tonka_boy Thursday, April 24, 2008  

My wife and I do all of our geocaching together. If you look at our stats they match perfectly - 209 found. We found then all, together.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP