10 April 2008

Surprises!!!

I am one lucky girl. I get surprises from not one, but two important men in my life. First of all there is my husband, Diego, who has been known to surprise me with a drawn bath (complete with smooth music) after a long, day at work. Most recently, I came home from work and he had the lights off, had the table set with candles and flutes and prepared dinner for me. Does it get any better than this? And just when you think it doesn't Mi Padre steps in. From time to time he surprises me and sends me his latest woodworking handiwork. This last time, he remembered that I wanted a music box... and he made me one!
It is certainly not the greatest picture of my treasure but at least I have proof that I am special.

2 witty retorts:

Rocketgirl Sunday, April 20, 2008  

WOW!!! He is so talented!! I don't even know where to begin with that one - you are one lucky licky girl!!

KathleenRose Tuesday, May 27, 2008  

1-You look mah va lus!
2-Good things come to those who wait!
3-<3 the music box!
4-Steve & I ran into your ma and pa at the Food Court; they looked snuggly cute there! Future you!
5-Just for old times sake:
G-R-E-E-N !

Hugfully,
KD

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP