05 April 2008

Red Carpet Highlights

I got to photograph Celebrity Fight Night this year. It's not nearly as glamorous as it sounds but here are some highlights.
Alice Cooper and his wife. He lives in the Scottsdale and Fountain Hills areas and does his nightly radio show (Nights with Alice Cooper) from his house.
Reba McIntire and Faith Hill. I weekend at Reba's house went for half a million dollars during the live auction. Faith and her husband Tim McGraw said they would join for dinner.
Mary Lou Retton of 1984 Olympic Fame. Now, which one is the daughter...
Shaquille O'Neal doing his most retarded "cactus" pose.
Whitney Houston and Nancy Lieberman (of the WNBA). Whitney was there to present an award to Clive Owen. She let out a few bars of (I believe it was) "I Will Always Love You" and she couldn't make it without her voice cracking. However, they are working on a new album...
This is by far not my best picture of Kevin Costner but I wanted to show that he is more than just an actor/director, he sings too. His band played at the After Party but I wasn't allowed to take my camera in. So we get the crappy photo...

1 witty retorts:

Rocketgirl Sunday, April 20, 2008  

Cool!! How did you get the hookup to shoot the event? Are you working witha photo agency or just pretending like you're supposed to be there and taking pictures? (I hope it's the second one - that would be suuuuper funny!!)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP