19 September 2008

Cake #1

So I'm taking this cake decorating class. It's only 4 weeks but it's fun. This is week 2, my first cake. It's filled with dulce de leche and is themed after Diego's soccer team in Argentina, the Boca Junior. My frosting is a bit grainy-looking (although it tastes great) and I sprayed that blue on so you can now see ALL the imperfections. I was in a hurry to leave class so the "B" and the "o" in Boca are a bit jagged too. Plus, I only know how to do stars right now. Other than that, for my first attempt, I think it's acceptable.

2 witty retorts:

Sara Friday, September 19, 2008  

You know I'm the most jealous person right now. I've always wanted to take a cake decorating class. I guess I could, but it's hard to squeeze it in these days . . .

Congratulations on the cake!

Anonymous Saturday, October 04, 2008  

Que sorpresa!

Ver una torta de Boquita en una página en inglés. Me ha encantado, felicitaciones.

Saluditos.

Laura
http://bichomaloweekend.blogspot.com/

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP