20 September 2008

Why I Love My Husband

He never lets me stay mad at him!!

He does the dishes.

He can't just look at me cause he just wants to kiss me.

He has got great eyelashes.

He volunteered to clean the, uh, my, hair of out of the tub drain just cause I mentioned it was slow.

He cleaned the whole apartment just cause I mentioned I was stressed cause things weren't getting done.

He moisturizes.

He is worthy of his Priesthood.

He says "I love you too" before I even say "I love you." Okay, sometimes that bothers me but mostly I love that he says it cause he knows that I am going to say it.

He is disciplined in so many things. (I can learn alot from him)

He is WAY handsome!

He is more conscious than me of our food storage and emergency preparedness.

He ALWAYS gives me the couch I want.

He is super supportive and reasonable.

He puts up with a crazy, lunatic sleeping next to him - ME!

2 witty retorts:

Sara Monday, September 22, 2008  

Crazy lunatic, huh? Aw, you're not that bad . . . :)

You're a corker, Shannon!

Thompson Family Friday, September 26, 2008  

I love this post. It was so much fun to get to know Diego better. He sounds like a fantastic guy.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP