19 September 2008

Flash Back Friday

In honor of this post, I am doing a Flash Back Friday post.


This is from 2000 when I moved to Atlanta and these are the 2 girls, Lindsay and Tara, who started to teach me about being a girly-girl (although I don't think they know it). There was a whole group of us and we used to go hang out at parks when there wasn't anything to do. Actually, we used to have fun no matter what we were doing. It was just a great group. Every Friday night we'd start calling around because we all knew we'd be hangin' out. Good times...

Some times there was more or less of us but the core was always the same: me, Tara, Lindsay, Mike Beaver, Brandon Nutter and the Boatwright Brothers (Jonathan, Justin and Adam).

4 witty retorts:

Sara Friday, September 19, 2008  

Whoa! I can't believe that's Mike! He has definitely changed more since 2000 than you have. Crazy!

Ashley Terry Wednesday, September 24, 2008  

Holy moly!!! I haven't even thought about so many of those people in so long!! Wow!! It's fun to flash back sometimes...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous Friday, September 26, 2008  

Lindsay and Tara taught me alot about being a girly-girl too.

Tara Huish Tuesday, September 30, 2008  

okay, there is a boy sitting on me in one of those pictures and i have no idea who it is. that was a really long time ago!!!! glad to see you have a facebook. I am much better at keeping in touch on that thing :)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP