18 June 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.

Submarinos (con medialunas de manteca): one of my most favorite things in Argentina. So much so that it deserved it's own photo story.

It's as simple as steamed milk in a glass container.
Then you drop in the chocolate and add the sugar.
Stir until you have chocolate goodness. You don't even have to be too patient while it melts.
Drink. Enjoy your medialunas.
All finished, or is it...?
Now you have the most awesome sludge I have ever tasted. Chocolate goodness at the bottom of the glass.
And that, my friends, is a submarino. Recreate as you will and enjoy!

2 witty retorts:

Sara Thursday, June 18, 2009  

Mmmm . . . This is my kinda post!

Laurie Wednesday, June 24, 2009  

Oh, my... I'll be honest and say that I'd never thought that Argentina was on my top ten list of places that I had to go. Uhm... now that I've seen the crossaint and the chocolate drink that is literally melted chocolate in hot milk, I'm thinking I may need to learn some Spanish and make a little trip. Holy crap almighty, that looks AMAZING. I covet your snack, Shannon.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP