18 September 2009

I've been bitten by a craft bug

I want to paint, design, decoupage, bake, decorate, anything and I have no creative outlet for this (let alone space, time and money). Anyone got some simple suggestions or wanna invite me over to craft with them? I'm an excellent helper. In the meantime, here's a baby shower invite I did for a lady I visit teach.
I'm experimenting with digitizing elements (like the ribbon) since I have no ability to draw. Any suggestions? Some people have some cool embellishments and I have no idea how they got them. Maybe there's some amazing website somewhere I don't know about...

I'll make a really good assistant, I promise.

2 witty retorts:

KathleenRose Friday, September 18, 2009  

I can guarantee what a great leader and assistant u r! :D

The Godoy's Wednesday, September 23, 2009  

shannon...i love to craft..i just got done making a dress for evie...you can come over ANY time and we can do fun things!

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP