13 September 2009

Can Rotator Awesomeness!

I've been searching for some way to organize/rotate our food storage. I know there are expensive metal shelving units available but I don't have that kind of money. Do you? I've walked around a few thrift-type stores and everything I would have to buy required so much "gutting" for which I do not have the tools that I thought I should just make my own. It can't be that hard. Wood, sandpaper, paint and screws, right? Then I came across this amazing idea. It's based off another YouTube post where a lady transformed a dresser but this one I like better and I think I *might* be able to pull it off. I say *might* because I live in a one-bedroom apartment and a screw gun is the extent of my power tools. Oh, and I have never built anything before. Anyone out there wanna help with this? Anyone know how to draw up plans? Anyone have power tools I can borrow?

2 witty retorts:

Rynna Monday, September 14, 2009  

this is too scary and ambitious for me. we've got ours stuffed under the bed. we're going to die way before you do.

Floyd Friday, September 18, 2009  

My dad has invented two different systems.

One is a vertical rack where you drop the can in from the top and they plop out the bottom.

The second is similar, but only one can wide - so it goes on the wall and is less obtrusive.

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP