03 October 2006

Family I Left Behind In Search Of Other Family

So I am moving to Arizona. All my mother's family lives there except I hardly know them. You see, my family was the only ones who didn't live in Arizona. While I am not moving to Arizona solely to be with that part of the family, it is a definite perk. Alas, to gain one thing there is usually the price of another to be paid. Such is the case with my family. As I move across the country in hot pursuit of what's next in my life, I leave behind family that I will hardly ever get to see.
My father's aunt and uncle Mel and Earleen in LaGrange, Georgia. Generally speaking, my father has no family so to meet these people and be able to spend time with them was a real treat. But that is no longer...
My parentals in Slidell, Louisiana. Gone are the days when I could jump in the car and drive 6 hours to be with them. Now it's to the advanced time and money planning stage. Let's hope I can make it home for Christmas!

0 witty retorts:

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP