17 October 2006

Road Trip 2006 - Day 2

Houston, Texas
The Beer Can House

This house is TOTALLY covered and accessorized in beer can parts. This view shows you the mailbox and an idea of the siding.
This is a close-up of the lid link fence, as opposed to a chain link fence. Some people... Creative or Crazy?
The Flower Man's House

This house is covered in another man's junk - obviously his treasure.
This was the most interesting part for me cause I've never seen it. Cotton! It all it's various stages.
Field of Vision

This is around the corner from the Flower Man's House. Honestly, and I'm not trying to be vulgar, it looks like a bunch of nipples. It wasn't until I saw the plaque that I understood and it become comical. Field of Vision. I get it. But why?
Katy, Texas
Frobidden Gardens

I was most excited to see this cause it's supposed to be replicas, in miniature form of a variety of historical Chinese sites. It's a good thing I already knew it was going to be closed so I wasn't too disappointed when this was all I got to see. Oh well!
Luling, Texas
Watermelon Watertower

Uh, the watermelon watertower.
And the cows wondering what I am looking at.
San Antonio, Texas
The Alamo

Kerrville/Hunt, Texas
Stonehenge II

It's as if, on my little road trip to Arizona, I've been to England and the Canary Islands (and tomorrow to Brazil). World travelers we were. I swear, some people have the zaniest outlets...

2 witty retorts:

Anonymous Saturday, November 11, 2006  

Life is such an adventure. Take it all in!

Much love,
Kathleen

Anonymous Tuesday, November 21, 2006  

Hi,Shannon
I can see your blog now.It is wonderfull.yours
zhangjianjun

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP