28 August 2009

Hummus and Pita Chips, Bunco and New Girlfriends

I recently joined another Meetup.com group - the East Valley Married Women's Group. Tonight was my first activity with them - BUNCO and potluck. I made hummus and pita chips.Anyway. That is not what this is about. It was great for me to expand my circle and meet some new and intelligent married women for a night of food, folks and fun. I've never played BUNCO but I've had friends who played in groups and I always wanted to play. It's a fun dice game and perfect for meeting new people. I enjoyed myself. And it was quite pleasant to meet some of those women as well. Hopefully I will be able to do more with them later.

BTW, Diego demanded that I give him the address to where I was cause we didn't know any of these people. I stood my independent, I-don't-need-supervision ground until he back down...then I have him the address. It's funny cause I talked with another friend of mine and she would have been totally willing to give the address. Hmm.

2 witty retorts:

Supershepherds Thursday, September 03, 2009  

I don't think he was trying to supervise you, just concerned for your safety. If you see value in the end result, why the fight about the means?

I'd love your hummus recipe. Good for you for getting out and being a joiner.

Rachel Sunday, September 20, 2009  

let him love ya and take care of you-it's his job. you should thank him for caring about you so much. :)

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP